Berlin Noise

My big, long business trip to Berlin

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Laufender Weg

Here's my basic running route. I've been doing some variation of this run about 2.5 times per week. The goal is of course more like 3 times per week, but it's tricky with all the concerts and odd work hours. I almost never do this exact route, as there are lots of interesting trails through the Tiergarten. On my last run, I came across a restaurant in the Tiergarten that smelled like delicious fish. There's also a restaurant at the Western end of the Tiergarten where they seat you on a boat of some sort.

Tiergarten, by the way, means "animal garden." I just found that out. I haven't actually seen that many animals. Some rabits. One time a dog ran with me for a really long time. There are occasionally little packs of prostitutes towards the western end of the run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home